Two Notes
From: Jay Sage (JaySageFamily.org)
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2017 11:33:35 -0800 (PST)

Two short notes:

  1. The conference website is now fully functional under the iajgs2018.org domain name. There was a temporary problem while a security certificate was being requested and installed.

  2. I failed to note that the previous message about the Pamela Weisberger Memorial Lecture was taken from material created by Jan Meisels Allen. She may post another version that includes images. My posts have not been appearing properly in HTML; I hope that Jan's will.

  • (no other messages in thread)