Kalvarija/Kalwaria in Lithuania and Czlopa/Schloppe & Kolobrzeg/Kolberg in Poland
From: Mark Rosenholz (statedmarkyahoo.com)
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2017 13:01:45 -0800 (PST)
Anyone interested in traveling to these locations before or after the
conference? Please email me at statedmark [at] yahoo.com if there is a
possibility and/or you are connected to my families noted below.

Searching in Kalvarija: Rosenholz, Levy, Dembner, Reinhertz, Lavner, Aaronson,
Frank,
in Suwalki gubernia:  Klinkowstein, Bloch, and Zuranski
In Schloppe in Pomerania: Lesser (also in Berlin)
In Kolberg in Pomerania: Frankel (also in Berlin)

Happy Chanukah!

Mark Rosenholz
Albany, New York

Sent from my iPad