Warsaw Conference Registration is Now Open!
From: Jay Sage (JaySageFamily.org)
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2018 19:09:57 -0800 (PST)
The IAJGS is delighted to announce that the 2018 Warsaw Conference to be held Sunday, August 5, 2018 through noon on Friday, August 10, 2018 at the Hilton Warsaw Hotel & Convention Centre is now open for full-paying conference attendees to register at an early bird price. The conference website can be reached at: iajgs2018.org for more information and a link to the registration form. Please read the Registration Overview and Terms of Conditions before registering. The early bird price will be in effect until April 28, 2018 for full-paying attendees and their significant others.

The official conference language will be English. The program will include over 150 presentations on a variety of subjects including available archival material, research methodology, and the history of Jewish communities throughout Central and Eastern Europe. Presentations will be aimed at everyone, from "first-time" conference attendees to veterans of IAJGS conferences, and from beginner to expert level genealogists.

The conference will begin officially on Sunday with an opening reception and program at 5 pm, but prior to that there will be morning lectures on local archival resources and how to use the conference mobile device app, walking tours of Warsaw, and an afternoon "ShareFair" including experts from all over Central & Eastern Europe. More to come about programming at a later date, but we realize that the starting times might be of use to planning your arrival into Warsaw.

All official conference events (lectures, panels, receptions and workshops) will be held at the Hilton Warsaw Hotel which is located at 63 Grzybowska Street for the convenience of our attendees. We have reserved all regular hotel rooms at the Hilton and they are blocked for only IAJGS conference use at the present time. We will soon open hotel registration through a link to a special webpage provided by Hilton. We will only guarantee rooms in the conference hotel with proof of conference registration to be sure that the hotel will be filled by conference attendees. The special conference price will include: free wifi, access to the Holmes Place exercise club, and an amazing breakfast buffet - all at a very reasonable price. So stay tuned, and if you are ready to sign up for the conference and pay for registration, please do... and tell all your friends to join us too!

Looking forward to seeing you in Warsaw!

Dan Oren
Communications Director
IAJGS 2018 Warsaw Conference