Re: Warsaw Conference Registration is Now Open!
From: Jay Sage (JaySageFamily.org)
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2018 21:24:28 -0800 (PST)
On 1/7/2018 11:59 PM, Hazel Boon wrote:
1. Can you give us an idea of what the hotel rate will be? Will this rate be available to us for a few days before and after Aug 5-10?

2. Will there be any excursions available prior to or after the conference? My impression from this email is that there will be some outings on the Sunday prior to the official start of the conference. Am I correct or are there more?

I know it's difficult to be patient, but this information will be posted as soon as we are ready. It shouldn't  be too much longer, and it will appear first on the conference website.

-- Jay