Ukrainian Archives
From: Elaine H Allen (captallen1gmail.com)
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2018 09:02:47 -0800 (PST)
Does anyone know if the Archives in Ukraine are open in August?  I would like to go to some in conjunction with the trip for IAJGS, but if they are closed in August that means I would have to attend them before IAJGS.

Also, is anyone who is going to IAJGS, also going to the ROOTSTECH in Salt Lake City 28 Feb  - 03 March?  I am attending and would like to meet with any IAJGSers who would be there in SLC.

Thank you,

Elaine Allen
“You make a living by what you get. You make a life by what you give.”  -Winston Churchill

Elaine