Re: Simultaneous translation & FM amplifying
From: Jay Sage (JaySageFamily.org)
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2018 20:11:42 -0800 (PST)
On 2/1/2018 1:38 PM, Irit Shem-Tov wrote:
I have 2 questions that their answers are very important for me:

1. Will there be simultaneous translation in the conference? If yes, from which to which languages?

2. Will there be FM amplifying system that hard hearing people with suitable hearing aid will be able to connect to?
Please go to the conference website (www.iajgs2018.org) and select under the FAQ/INFO tab the FAQ item. Dozens of questions about the conference are answered there. Your first question is fully covered; your second question is covered to the extent possible at this time, but there is an email address to which you can write.

-- Jay

Jay Sage, Webmaster
IAJGS 2018 Conference, Warsaw, Poland
webmaster [at] iajgs2018.org