Re: Shabbos Arrangements and Other Observance Issue
From: robinnm (robinnmaol.com)
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 07:50:54 -0800 (PST)
Dear Mike,

Thanks for writing about observance issues. There will be more printed when you get to Warsaw BUT if you use Facebook, then the best way to learn the answers and to keep in touch with others who eat kosher and daven is our new "Kosher SIG" Facebook group. I will reprint some of the postings here on the Warsaw Discussion Page and I highly encourage all of us to join the Kosher SIG which we intend to keep going beyond this conference to all future IAJGS conferences, so the observant crowd doesn't have to keep starting from scratch.

Let's start with reposting what's been written, but it includes the Kosher Guide to foods in the Grocery Stores, Shabbat considerations at the Hilton Hotel, Local kosher Restaurants, etc.

We're trying to be accommodating to every Jew - no matter level of observance...  so please let me/us know when you need more information.

Thanks!
Robinn Magid
Berkeley, California
IAJGS 2018 Warsaw Conference Lead Co-Chair
Robinn [at] iajgs2018.org
or
RobinnM [at] aol.com
Berkeley, California