More on Hilton Room Reservations
From: Jay Sage (JaySageFamily.org)
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 06:54:36 -0800 (PST)

If you are using the hotel registration code that was given to you in your conference registration confirmation and you are getting a website message that there are no discounted rooms available at the 480 PLN conference rate at the Hilton, please send an email to eventplanner [at] iajgs2018.org detailing your experience and asking for help to resolve it. The event planner has fixed the problem for one of the attendees from Boston. (Don't be put off by an automated message from Zabrina, one of the two recipients of email to eventplanner@, that she is out of the office. I think she's in Warsaw working on conference issues.)

The planner has told us that rooms at the conference rate are still available. Once those rooms fill, discounted rooms at a back-up hotel should be opened up.

One other note. The quoted room rates do not include an 8% tax (low by U.S. standards). I added that information to the website today.

-- Jay

P.S. Please don't write to me about hotel issues unless you have information that you think should be added to the website.

  • (no other messages in thread)