Re: Ostrow-Maz. group - And the Trip to Nearby Zambrow...
From: robinnm (robinnmaol.com)
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018 22:16:05 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Eileen and everyone,

I'm an Ostrower myself, but I'm deferring to Stanley Diamond and Judy Baston on Eileen's question about what's planned for the Ostrow Mazowiecka Research Group... I'm sure that either Stanley or Judy will answer but please give them a couple of days.

Also, please note that the Zambrowers ( a town near Ostrow Mazowiecka and coincidently where my family lived before moving to Ostrow...) are going to Zambrow together and meeting with town officials as part of a tour designed with Taube Tours.  For more information on the Zambrow tour go to:

https://taubejewishheritagetours.com/zambrow2018/
or contact Chanan Kessler who is heading the Zambrower Trip at: misterkessler15 [at] gmail.com

All the best!
Robinn Magid
Berkeley, California
IAJGS 2018 Warsaw Conference Lead Co-Chair
Robinn [at] iajgs2018.org