Thoughts From the Executive Director of the Krakow JCC
From: Jay Sage (JaySageFamily.org)
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 14:22:11 -0700 (PDT)

I had the pleasure yesterday and today of hearing talks by Jonathan Ornstein, the executive director of the Krakow, Poland, JCC, and I am more committed than ever to attending our conference this summer in Warsaw -- and to including a side trip to visit the incredible, vibrant, growing Jewish community in Krakow.

After hearing Jonathan, I understand that the introduction of the so-called Holocaust bill is so sad on many levels. It is clear that it was in no way intended to be anti-Semitic, but it was a stupid, tone-deaf measure. I urge you to read Jonathan's Op Ed in the New York Times (click here), where he encourages more visits to Poland, not boycotts.

Jay Sage
Newton, Massachusetts

  • (no other messages in thread)