Re: Taxis
From: Elaine H Allen (captallen1gmail.com)
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2018 09:52:36 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Mr. Oren,

I read your information about taxis in Warsaw, but what really got my interest was  your mention of smartphone access. Might you write a bit about cell phones in Poland, ie which international plan seems to work best, should we bring our own phones or get disposable ones, questions like that and any ones I have not thought of.

Also, I will be going on to Ukraine if you have any additional information pertaining to  phone usage there.

Thank you in advance,

Elaine Alle

“You make a living by what you get. You make a life by what you give.”  -Winston Churchill

Elaine