Let's Talk About Food at the Warsaw Conference
From: robinnm (robinnmaol.com)
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2018 13:21:08 -0700 (PDT)
Let's Talk about Food at the Conference

Well, I'm ready to announce the following about Food at the conference. If a luncheon is not all kosher, Kosher food will be available and we will have a kosher concessionaire at the Hilton too. All these plans are scheduled but tentative in case I've made an error:

Sunday: Share Fair will be from 3-5 in the afternoon and will feature FOOD to stimulate conversation and attendance. --> Probably local chocolate!

Monday:
12 pm:  JRI-Poland Luncheon (all Kosher)
  5 pm:   Reception - probably featuring Latkes

Tuesday:
12 pm: Litvak SIG Luncheon
  5 pm: Reception - probably featuring Pierogies

Wednesday:
12 pm: Ukraine SIG Luncheon, Austria/Czech SIG Lunch, Ponevazys BOF Lunch, and French SIG Lunch,
  5 pm: JewishGen sponsored Reception - Apple Streudel - (all Kosher)

Thursday:
12 pm: BelarusSIG Luncheon and GerSIG Luncheon
  6:30 pm: Reception featuring Crudites and Hummus
  7 pm: Banquet / Gala

Okay, now you know we will have food... ready to sign up and take advantage of the Early Bird Discount (which expires April 28)?? Go to our website: www.iajgs2018.org