Re: registration for SIG events and banquet
From: Jay Sage (JaySageFamily.org)
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018 17:18:08 -0700 (PDT)
On 4/17/2018 2:47 PM, Felicia Alexander wrote:
Could you please advise us as to when and how  events not on the original registration can be added to our Conference Registration?

As I believe was explained in the registration confirmation message, to change things in your registration, you need to go to the conference website, mouse over the REGISTRATION tab, and click on the ATTENDEE SERVICE CENTER item. Fill in your email address and the password you were given, and then follow the instructions to work your way through the registration pages. The information you provided previously will already be filled in. You can make changes and add items that have been added to the form.

That's what you will eventually do -- but the meals have not yet been added. When the meals have been added to the registration form, we will try to post that information on the website, the discussion list, and the Facebook Group.

Jay Sage, Webmaster
IAJGS 2018 Conference, Warsaw, Poland
webmaster [at] iajgs2018.org