Register NOW for the IAJGS Warsaw Conference - Help Us Plan Your Experience!
From: robinnm (robinnmaol.com)
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2018 21:04:54 -0700 (PDT)
Register NOW for the IAJGS Warsaw Conference
---> So We Can Plan Your Experience!

There are 1,038 members of the conference Facebook Group and another 150 signed up for the Warsaw Discussion Listserv -  a really heartwarming and astonishing thing!  540 people have already registered for the conference... but many more tell me that they just haven't gotten around to signing up!

Do we plan for 500 people or 1000? Your Early Bird Registration counts in many ways, including telling us how to plan for the conference.

LET US KNOW YOU ARE COMING...

Please go to www.iajgs2018.org and register for the Warsaw Conference right now - Save with the Early Bird Discount - and help us plan your experience!

All the best,
Robinn Magid