Re: Register NOW for the IAJGS Warsaw Conference - Help Us Plan Your Experience!
From: Yefim Kogan (yefimkverizon.net)
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2018 06:39:53 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Robinn,  thanks for all work you are doing and helping others.

I am personally coming to the conference, but I am getting a lot of messages from members of my SIG about conference SCHEDULE.   Many want to come,  but they do not know the schedule and would like also to travel to some places, but without schedule it is very hard to do.

When are you planning to put the schedule online?

All the best to you and to conference organizers.

Yefim Kogan
JewishGen Bessarabia SIG Leader and Coordinator