Re: Register NOW for the IAJGS Warsaw Conference - Help Us Plan Your Experience!
From: Yefim Kogan (yefimkverizon.net)
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2018 11:35:12 -0700 (PDT)
Robinn,  thank you.

The thing is that people cannot usually stay the whole week, they want to be at the conference for 2-3 days, and for that they need to know where are the major lectures, events for their interests.
Like in my case, members want to know where is going to be our SIG meeting, our guest presentations....  other presentations of their interest,,,  and some want to know that before registering, because they may decide to register for 2 days only.

All the best,
Yefim Kogan
JewishGen Bessarabia SIG Leader and Coordinator