Bessarabia SIG Dinner Update
From: David and Gloria Green (davidgreen777msn.com)
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 05:44:52 -0700 (PDT)
Regarding the Bessarabia SIG dinner which SIG Coordinator Yefim Kogan has
proposed for the week of the Conference in Warsaw, Yefim hopes to have have one
large table for the group...expecting about 9-10 people.  "And we can introduce
ourselves, telling a few words about our personal research."

The suggested date at this time is Tuesday August 7th, location as yet to be
determined.  Kindly advise your interest/suggestions to me at
davidgreen777 [at] msn.com

I will collect the responses and provide them to Yefim.  Thank you!

Gloria Schwartzman Green
Winter Garden FL
  • (no other messages in thread)