Bessarabia SIG dinner confirmed for Tuesday, August 7
From: David and Gloria Green (davidgreen777msn.com)
Date: Mon, 7 May 2018 13:30:43 -0700 (PDT)

Good afternoon,

Thanks to all of you who have responded regarding the Bessarabia SIG dinner in Warsaw.  Yefim has returned  from his trip to Israel and while we wrote previously that there was some interest in moving the dinner date to Wednesday, August 8, we have determined that Tuesday, August 7, will attract the most Bessarabia SIG members.  Kindly reconfirm if you will be able to attend on Tuesday the 7th.  The time (either 6:00 or 6:30 p.m.) and location are not as yet determined.  We will keep you informed when we have further details!

I look forward to meeting you all in Warsaw!  Dziękuję!

Gloria Green   davidgreen777 [at] msn.com

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

  • (no other messages in thread)