Re: The IAJGS Conference Family Finder
From: Harvey Kabaker (harvey.kabakerverizon.net)
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2018 10:33:50 -0700 (PDT)
No cause for alarm. Everyone who previously entered an email address or a JewishGen ID there by June 27 has been registered for the Family Finder connection.

Lois, when you start to use the Family Finder, and if it doesn't work for you, please write to registration [at] iajgs2018.org and I will look into it.

We plan to update Conference Family Finder enrollment soon for those who entered an ID number after June 27, or will do so in the near future.

Regards,

Harvey Kabaker
Registration Chair