Re: Check your entry on the JewishGen Family Finder (JGFF) for the IAJGS conference
From: Jay Sage (JaySageFamily.org)
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2018 11:04:18 -0700 (PDT)
On 7/3/2018 12:49 PM, Phyllis Kramer wrote:
When you registerred on JewishGen you had a choice whether your name
or just your researcher number would appear on the Family Finder
(JGFF) entries.  Let me strongly suggest that if you wish to get the
most from the conference, check your JGFF entry and ensure that your
name is listed...if it is not, it's is very easy to fix.

Inspired by Phyllis's message, I have added these instructions to the FAMILY FINDER INFO page (under the REGISTRATION tab) on the conference website. See the section entitled "How to Edit Your JewishGen Profile".

Jay Sage, Webmaster and List Moderator
IAJGS 2018 Conference, Warsaw, Poland