Bloggers get-together
From: Emily Garber (emilyhgarbergmail.com)
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2018 13:48:43 -0700 (PDT)
A little late on the planning this year, but if you are a blogger and
would like to attend our annual IAJGS conference get-togethers, please
let me know. This is just an informal meeting of those who blog about
genealogy. Coordinating it with food always makes us feel happy (!).

At this point I am thinking about M or Th lunch. There might be some
wiggle room in this (I would consider a breakfast meeting, but I've
discovered that some people I know are militantly NOT early risers).
Thinking we should buy box lunches. Let me know if you are interested
and what would work for you and I will confer with the powers that be
about getting space/time for our activity.

Emily Garber
emilyhgarber [at] gmail.com
  • (no other messages in thread)