Re: Conference App
From: Elise Eisenberg (elise353gmail.com)
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2018 09:03:07 -0700 (PDT)

Kathi,

There is a browser based version that will work on your tablet -  https://app.core-apps.com/iajgs2018
The FaceBook group for the meeting has has some discussions about this as well.

-- Elise

Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2018 22:55:27 -0400
From: Kathi <kfreud2 [at] gmail.com>
To: discuss [at] iajgs2018.org
Subject: [Warsaw-Discuss] Conference App

I was in the process of downloading the conference app & realized that I
had better check the app details because I have a Windows tablet.
Normally an Android or IOS App will not work on a Windows device. I assume
that is still the case & was wondering what options may be available for
those of us that are bringing Windows devices. I have a Windows laptop too,
but am leaving that home because it is heavier than the tablet. I do have
an Android phone, but am new at using it & the font is usually smaller than
my eyes would like. I would prefer to use the tablet during the conference.
Any ideas? Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Kathi Freudenheim
--
Kathi Freudenheim, President JGSB (Jewish Genealogical Society of Buffalo)
Buffalo, NY, USA

  • Conference App Kathi, July 5 2018
    • Re: Conference App Elise Eisenberg, July 6 2018