Re: App page
From: Robinn Magid (robinn.magidgmail.com)
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2018 06:50:39 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Shelly,

Thanks for writing to me about the Attendees list on the mobile app.
To appear on the list one has to register on the mobile app and give
your okay to make your registration public. We will work on an
announcement on how to do this.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Robinn Magid
IAJGS 2018 Warsaw Conference Lead Co-Chair