Re: App page
From: Billie Stein (billie.steingmail.com)
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2018 06:46:38 -0700 (PDT)
I'm not on the list of attendees, either, but I noticed that there are several who are listed twice.

On Sat, Jul 7, 2018 at 6:37 PM, first last <genner12345 [at] gmail.com> wrote:
I just looked at the https://app.core-apps.com/iajgs2018 page.
Naturally, I checked out the list of attendees.  I am not listed, yet
I registered in Feb. I searched under both my first and last names.

There's only about 120 attendees listed, which I find hard to believe.

Shelly Weiner
Henderson NV