Re: Ukraine SIG Lunch Speakers
From: Harvey Kabaker (harvey.kabakerverizon.net)
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2018 09:22:40 -0700 (PDT)

As you  soon may read in multiple locations, there is less than a month remaining. Two weeks from today, July 23, is the final day for meal sign-ups. Please don't wait until the last minute for this or any other meal purchases you've been thinking about.

And on-line registration closes Saturday, July 28, at one minute to midnight EDT.

Thanks.