Taube Tours Warsaw Update
From: David and Gloria Green (davidgreen777msn.com)
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2018 13:30:17 -0700 (PDT)
Here is an email I received today from Taube Tours (thank you, Robinn):

Thank you for your email and I apologise for late reply.
We extended the deadline to July 20.
Please know that the Warsaw tour on Tuesday, August 7 afternoon has more
chances to be launched than the tour at 9:30 am.
Thursday 9 AM – 1:30 PM – the Praga Tour: here we still need to have 4 more
participants as we have 6 registered as of today.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Best regards, Aleksandra

Comment from gg:  if you are still interested in these tours, it isn't too late
- one more week to sign up - just need 3 more for Thursday's Praga Tour,
including the famous (Zookeeper's Wife) zoo!
  • (no other messages in thread)