Re: Mobile app
From: Robinn Magid (robinn.magidgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2018 20:39:12 -0700 (PDT)
Teri Sosa asked a good question about the conference mobile device
app.  Here is how it works:

The CoreApp software is not set up with password protection and we
have no intention of establishing passwords at this point. No one can
access the attendees list without creating their own profile, and yes,
your profile would be made available to anyone who downloads the app
and creates a profile, so yes, your profile would potentially become
visible to people who are not registered for the conference.

On the one hand, knowledge that this app exists is probably restricted
to people who have been to prior conferences or who visit our website
or JewishGen... but in my humble opinion, if you create a profile, it
is out there in the universe.

Robinn Magid
Berkeley, California
IAJGS 2018 Warsaw Conference Lead Co-Chair