Re: conference recordings
From: Jay Sage (JaySageFamily.org)
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2018 12:19:00 -0700 (PDT)
On 7/17/2018 2:59 PM, Renee Steinig wrote:
Will ON-DEMAND include most sessions, as Dan just wrote, or 40,
according to details at http://www.iajgs2018.org/on-demand_about.cfm ?

The web page is correct. You can see precisely which programs will be included in ON-DEMAND!.

Is ON-DEMAND the only option or will there also be audio recordings,
as in the past?

I know that it says somewhere on the website that there will be no audio recordings this year, I see that that information needs to be added in some additional places. So, yes, ON-DEMAND! is the only option this year. We were not able to find a vendor who could handle the audio recording. The sales volume did not justify the expense for our usual American vendor.

-- Jay

Jay Sage, Webmaster and List Moderator
IAJGS 2018 Conference, Warsaw, Poland
webmaster [at] iajgs2018.org