Re: Boxed Lunch Availability
From: Robinn Magid (robinn.magidgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2018 23:44:13 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Elise,

Thanks for your note. We don't have the times down to a science and 2 pm sounds like an old sandwich to me, so I suggest that this is not a good solution for you that day.

You may wish to purchase a boxed lunch the day before and refrigerate it over night, especially if you require a kosher meal. If you do not require a kosher meal... just next to the Hilton there is pizza, sushi, Indian&Thai food and a coffee/bakery shop. In the hotel are two restaurants and a bakery style shop.

Can you believe we're just a couple of weeks away from this fabulous conference??  It's amazing to me.
See you again soon!

Robinn