A New Fundraising Idea - To Replace the Traditional "Gala Journal Ads"
From: Robinn Magid (robinn.magidgmail.com)
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2018 19:18:35 -0700 (PDT)
The IAJGS Conferences typically have a large memory book we call a Gala Journal and it's used to raise funds to help cover the cost of the conference. Our journal has already gone to press, and these things have become rather expensive, so I'm trying a new experiment...

Wish you could share your precious family photo with your friends or pay tribute to your lost family? LOOK HERE NEXT WEEK when I have the details finalized, but I'm working on a fundraising project to create a PowerPoint Slideshow of Tributes at the Gala Dinner. My idea is to charge $182 for one PowerPoint Slide... could be a tribute to your family, maybe with a vintage family photo... More after the weekend!

Our goal is to have a rotating slideshow during the banquet dinner of at least 25 slides. Think about what you would salute... I'm thinking of using an old family wedding photo taken just before the war started. My namesake is in it and no none in the photo survived the war...

Robinn Magid
  • (no other messages in thread)