Re: Printed Conference Program/Syllabus?
From: Robinn Magid (robinn.magidgmail.com)
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2018 21:19:44 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Pat,

When you check-in at registration, you will receive a printed "Conference Planner" which includes the entire schedule, hints on how to maximize your experience and other explanatory pieces.

Due to printing costs, we no longer print all the handouts. They are available through the website and the mobile device app, and you can print the handouts out if you want to beforehand.

-- On the website under "Program and Schedule" as you view a particular presentation, you will notice a little red icon that says "pdf". Click on that and you will see the handouts. From there you can click on the printer icon and print them.

Enjoy!

All the best,
Robinn Magid
Berkeley, California
IAJGS 2018 Warsaw Conference Lead Co-Chair
robinn.magid [at] gmail.com