Correction: Can the Jewish Cemeteries of Poland be Saved?
From: Dan Oren (dorenaya.yale.edu)
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2018 05:21:09 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you to a couple of eagle-eyed discussion list members. There was a typo
in my post yesterday, now corrected below:

"I want to invite all attending our conference in person (or via internet On
Demand! access) to join me from 1:30-2:45 PM on Monday, August 6 for what
should be an impactful panel on the topic of "Our Ancestors at Risk: Can the
Jewish Cemeteries of Poland be Saved?"

The location for the panel is the Lodz-Warsaw II room at the Hilton Hotel and
Conference Center.

SIncerely,
Dan Oren
Woodbridge, CT USA