JRI-Poland at the Conference – Part 1
From: Mark Halpern (markhalpern.com)
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2018 13:13:10 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Fellow Conference Goers:

This year the Conference is in our “court” – in the ancestral homes for our many volunteers and supporters. This year, JRI-Poland is a Platinum Sponsor of the 38th IAJGS International Conference on Jewish Genealogy. JRI-Poland will be taking a very active role.

There will be a wide variety of programming for all you Polish Jewish researchers. So many, in fact, it is hard to point to just a few.

Let’s start with JRI-Poland’s significant presence at the SHARE Fair being held on Sunday, August 5 from 3 to 5 PM. Come and visit our booth and let a team of JRI-Poland experts answer your questions and guide you.

JRI-Poland will also have a presence at the Resource Village. The Resource Village combines a traditional Vendor Exhibit Hall and Resource Room with genealogy experts, mentors, archivists, local NGOs, and craftspeople for a one-stop research experience. The Resource Village will be open from 8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Wednesday. JRI-Poland will be at the Village all three days from 10 am to 3 pm. Again, come join us and schmooze a little. If your issue relates to Poland or Galicia, we are here to help.

If you are a JRI-Poland volunteer or a seasoned researcher, we need your help to cover the JRI-Poland booth at the Resource Village. Please volunteer for an hour or two during the times our booth will be open. This is a good way to network and meet new people. If you can spare an hour or two or have a question about volunteering, contact me at mark [at] halpern.com

See you all soon.

Mark Halpern
JRI-Poland Conference Coordinator

  • (no other messages in thread)