Re: POLIN Museum
From: Russ Maurer (rrmmaurgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2018 11:17:59 -0700 (PDT)

2) Yes, we have told the Museum that there is a programming problem if you try to pay with credit card and do not have an established PayPal account. C'est la vie.

​I respectfully disagree.​

​While it is certainly the case that some people have had trouble navigating the POLIN website to purchase a membership, my experience is that there is not - and never was - a programming problem or any complication using a credit card, regardless of PayPal. The following instructions have worked for me and others.

If you start from https://bilety.polin.pl/nienumerowane.html?id=68026   the entire process is in English. You have to click through multiple pages. On the page that has a space for a voucher number, you can skip that. On the page that requests your country, United States is alphabetically under "S". On the page where you can log in, choose the option to purchase without registering. Go through all the pages and click "confirm purchase" (I think that's the wording) on the last page. This is BEFORE you pay anything.  Only THEN will you be taken to payments page, where the usual credit cards are an option.

Russ Maurer