|Re: POLIN Museum||<– Date –> <– Thread –>|
|From: Richard Sperber (rsperbercomcast.net)|
|Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2018 11:26:57 -0700 (PDT)|
Just FYI, the folks staying at the Hilton (as I will be) can apparently pick up their Polin membership cards at the hotel’s front desk, which is great. Below is from the membership confirmation I received from the Polin Museum (highlighting is mine):
“We kindly inform You that Your Order was successfully completed. We send confirmation of purchase the Museum POLIN Membership Card. The card will be ready for personal collection at the Museum’s cash desk during IAJGS Warsaw Conference, or at the Hilton Warsaw Hotel for those who stay there during the conference. If you want to pick up the card earlier, just let us know on the e-mail: friends [at] polin.pl”.
So, here's the short story on the POLIN Membership Cards:
The membership offerings are not part of the IAJGS conference but are a special offer of the Museum to our attendees, so I am only relaying what I understand and am not representing the Museum in any way. I could misspeak and it is not my offer or responsibility:
1) The membership card is per person.
2) Yes, we have told the Museum that there is a programming problem if you try to pay with credit card and do not have an established PayPal account. C'est la vie.
3) I personally have a Dalet card, I love it, and I love supporting the Museum... I bought it at the Museum and you can too.
4) If you are one of the 100 or so people who did manage to buy a Membership card in advance, we are discussing right now how you might pick them up and I will announce that as soon as POLIN and I decide what to do.
All the best,
It's getting pretty exciting, huh?
On Wed, Jul 25, 2018 at 10:29 PM, Jan Meisels Allen <janmallen [at] att.net> wrote:
I see on April 30 Dan Oren posted about "special perk" for attendees of POLIN Museum membership levels. http://www.polin.pl/en/iajgs-warsaw-conference-special-offer
Is there also a special one-day admission rate for IAJGS conference attendees?
On their web site Combined core and temporary exhibitions per person is 30PLN reduced price for seniors 20PLN is limited to those from the EU countries only. Guides are more.
If one purchases the 100PLN membership and they have family with them, is the membership only good for one person or does it cover a spouse also? How do we obtain the membership pass before the conference begins on Sunday?
Filling out the form on the website doesn't provide how to pay for the DALET membership. Suggestions how to prepay or do we complete form and pay at the door?
Jan Meisels Allen
POLIN Museum Jan Meisels Allen, July 25 2018
Re: POLIN Museum Robinn Magid, July 26 2018
- Re: POLIN Museum Richard Sperber, July 26 2018
- Re: POLIN Museum Robinn Magid, July 26 2018
Results generated by Tiger Technologies Web hosting using MHonArc.