Thank You! Re POLIN Museum Membership
From: Jan Meisels Allen (janmallenatt.net)
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2018 17:29:20 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you to all of you who responded to my inquiry about the POLIN Museum membership fees.  Especially want to thank Russ Mauer for his excellent directions. They worked like a charm! I also thank very much  Robinn Maggid as her earlier contact with the museum must have gotten through to their powers that be as the museum took credit cards as well as PayPal. After going through the multiple pages explained by Russ it all worked flawlessly!

In addition one could determine in which currency they wanted to pay the default is Zlotys but I changed it to USD thereby –hopefully- negating the currency exchange fee from my credit card bank! At least that is what Chase told me earlier to try to get merchants when traveling out of the US to make the transactions in USD to avoid the bank credit card currency exchange fees! In addition I was able to purchase two memberships on the same form—both in my name but now I didn't have to go through the process the second time for my husband.

I immediately received a confirmation that the payment went through. Within 5 minutes I received another email stating: " We kindly inform You that Your Order was successfully completed. We send confirmation of purchase the Museum POLIN Membership Card. The card will be ready for personal collection at the Museum’s cash desk during IAJGS Warsaw Conference, or at the Hilton Warsaw Hotel for those who stay there during the conference. If you want to pick up the card earlier, just let us know on the e-mail: friends [at] polin.pl

Robinn said she is already all over this so that is great.

What I don't know how to do is book the day and time for the guided tour. As some have done this before me any guidance on how to book the tour?

Thank you again and everyone have a safe trip!

Looking forward to seeing you in Warsaw

Jan

  • (no other messages in thread)