STEP FOR AMERICAN ATTENDEES: OTHERS COUNTRIES CHECK YOUR EMBASSY
From: Joan Parker (parker5850gmail.com)
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2018 00:48:28 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Everyone,
Some of our American attendees may know about the STEP program for overseas travelling. I've used it in England, Belgium, Israel and now for Poland.  For those of you who are not familiar check out:

Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) - US Department of State

The Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) is a free service to allow U.S. citizens ... Help the U.S. Embassy contact you in an emergency, whether natural ...
STEP FAQ · ‎Enroll A Trip · ‎Subscribe · ‎Contact Us
Once you've opened a free account it is there for all other trips, not just this one.

Attendees from other countries, check with your government to see if they have a similar program.

Safe travels to all,
Joan

Joan Parker
Past President
JGS of Greater Miami, Inc.
1) GOLDBERG, GOULD, GOODSTEIN/GUDSTEIN, BERGER, JAGODA-Lipno and Plock,
Poland-Russia; Warsaw, Poland-Russia; Galveston, TX; Bronx and Brooklyn, NY.
2) PARKER, PINKUS/PINCUS, WINOGRAD, ROSEN, (GERSHO-BEROVNA?)--Brest (Litovsk), Belarus; Grodno, Russia; Bronx and Brooklyn, NY. WEISS, NEIKRUG, DEL PINO--Brooklyn, NY.  RABWIN--Hollywood, CA, Salt Lake City, UT. CASEY--San Antonio, TX, Marengo, IA.
3) GELFAND, KRTIZKOFF,KATZ, TROCK --Berezin/Bresin, Kodima, Minsk, Belarus, Bronx, NY, Miami and Miami Beach, FL.
  • (no other messages in thread)