Re: Information about Emanuel Ringelblum Archives
From: sheri meisel (smmeiselgmail.com)
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2018 18:10:33 -0700 (PDT)
You might try this link, which took me to the English language ticket
purchase page for the Jewish Historical Institute - though it appears
to work only with the Chrome browser.

https://tickets.jhi.pl/rezerwacja/nienumerowane.html?id=28837&identyfikator=ffaaa284d3cdbd73863a19a1af360016&d=3

Sheri Meisel