Re: Drinking Water, Airport Transportation, , Debit Card Questions
From: Elise Eisenberg (elise353gmail.com)
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2018 04:28:20 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Lois,

The group FaceBook page may be helpful for your questions - https://www.facebook.com/groups/IAJGS/

Answers to your questions -
1 - I did a  google search for 'Is tap water ok to drink in warsaw' - it shows that water is safe but most people prefer to drink bottled water
2- Public transportation from airport - advice from FB page is probably better to take official taxi - https://www.facebook.com/groups/IAJGS/search/?query=taxi
3. See answer for #2 - Up to 50 PLN
4. Contact the CC company for the card without the chip. They may be able to issue you a new card with a chip before you leave or tell you about ATM's outside the US..

-- Elise