Re: Drinking Water, Airport Transportation, Debit Card Questions
From: Robinn Magid (robinn.magidgmail.com)
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2018 20:17:39 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Folks,

Lots of people drink the water in Poland including me and I've never had a problem.

People take taxis or UBER from the airport it is about 60 zloty which is about $20 US. and generally one tips like in the US... round up or give 15%. If someone carries your bags you might want to tip them.

Ask Maps how to take public transportation or take the taxi.

ATMs are called Bankomats. Your card will work with a chip or without a chip.

It will all work out. Travel safely, everyone.
Peace. Out.
Shavuah Tov,

Robinn