And Another Progressive Community Invites us for Shabbat... Beit Polska
From: Robinn Magid (robinn.magidgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2018 15:04:07 -0700 (PDT)
I just received this response from Beit Polska and am passing it along to you all.  Contact them directly if interested... Shabbat Shalom!  - Robinn

Beit Polska <beit.polska [at] wp.pl>

2:06 PM (55 minutes ago)
to me
Dear Robinn,

In the name of The Union of Progressive Jewish Communities in Poland Beit Polska and our congregation in Warsaw, Beit Warszawa, I would like to pass invitation to people who would be interested to join the Progressive Shabbat services coming weeks.

We hold services on Koszykowa 82B/30 St. which is downtown, 900metres from the Central Train Station in Warsaw.

More information about our congregations and exact location you can find at our website: http://beitpolska.org/en/home-2/

I would be happy to provide any more information if needed.

Sending best regards and wish you a great conference in Warsaw,
Dominika Zakrzewska

Program Director
Beit Polska- The Union of Progressive Jewish Communities in Poland
0048 733 969 828

  • (no other messages in thread)