An Important Message for Those 75 people who have Signed up for Shabbat Meals at the Nozyk Synagogue/Kosher Delight
From: Robinn Magid (robinn.magidgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2018 22:02:48 -0700 (PDT)

An Important Message for Those 75 people who have Signed up for Shabbat Meals at the Nozyk Synagogue/Kosher Delight

The group Shabbat Dinners for which you paid through our Registration System will be held at the Kosher Delight Restaurant at Grzybowska 2 which is in Building A of this address. It is about a 4 minute walk from the Nozyk Synagogue. The restaurant is on the second floor of this building which is entered from the back. There are stairs and an elevator with a guard.

Kabbalat Shabbat Services begin at 8 pm on August 3, and at 7:50 pm on August 10. Dinner will be serve approximately 45 minutes later, but sometime between 8:30 pm and 9 o'clock.

Shachrit Services each Saturday will begin at 9 am. Lunch will be held in a room at the Nozyk Synagogue at approximately noon on each Shabbat.

Dinners purchased through the Nozyk office (rather than our Registration System) and all Lunch is being subsidized by the Warsaw Jewish Community (the "Gmina" in Polish) and a light breakfast is offered to the weekday morning minyan attendees. And we have a "good problem" - we have overwhelmed the community with our large numbers. Therefore, donations to the gmina would be very much appreciated if you happen to be in the position to make a contribution to them on a day that is not Shabbat. Shabbat Shalom!

All the best,
Robinn Magid
Berkeley, California
IAJGS 2018 Warsaw Conference Lead Co-Chair
robinn.magid [at] gmail.com

  • (no other messages in thread)