Bessarabia SIG at the conference in Warsaw
From: Yefim Kogan (yefimkverizon.net)
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2017 18:11:32 -0800 (PST)
Hi everybody,

It is now time to find out who are going to be in Warsaw at the conference
from our Bessarabia SIG.

I hope to have a good number of our members interested in joining us in
Warsaw.

Our Bessarabia SIG is planning to participate in
- Share Fair
- Bessarabia SIG meeting
- a number of lectures, sessions on the Bessarabia topics
- We also are planning to invite a guest from Moldova - a local historian,
who helped us a lot at many projects.  He will talk about his prospective on
cemetery research and more
- We also may have a SIG lunch or dinner with informal discussions.  need to
know if people will participate

I would like to know who is planning to be at these events.

Please reply to me even if you are not yet sure.

All the best,
Yefim Kogan
JewishGen Bessarabia SIG Leader and Coordinator

  • (no other messages in thread)