Anyone interested in traveling to northwestern Ukraine after the conference, please contact me
From: Bookbinder, Hal (HBookbindermednet.ucla.edu)
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2017 12:30:32 -0800 (PST)

After the conference I plan to travel to L’viv, Lutsk, Dubno, Rovno and Zhitomir. I am still formulating my plans and they will likely evolve over time. Anyone interested in visiting these areas of historical Volhynia (and adjacent Galicia), please let me know.

Hal Bookbinder

hal.bookbinder [at] ucla.edu

310-800-7905

UCLA HEALTH SCIENCES IMPORTANT WARNING: This email (and any attachments) is only intended for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. You, the recipient, are obligated to maintain it in a safe, secure and confidential manner. Unauthorized redisclosure or failure to maintain confidentiality may subject you to federal and state penalties. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify us by return email, and delete this message from your computer.
  • (no other messages in thread)