Raise the Roof Showing Schedule
From: Jay Sage (JaySageFamily.org)
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2018 20:41:21 -0800 (PST)

I was unable to find the film listed on my local PBS station. However, a Google search came up with the following handy website about the film: www.polishsynagogue.com. There's a button that brings up a page with the scheduled showings listed by state and city (click here to get to the schedule directly). If you allow location sensing in your browser, the schedule for your location appears automatically under that button on the home page.

-- Jay

  • (no other messages in thread)