Information, please!
From: Hazel Dakers (hazel.dakersblueyonder.co.uk)
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2018 11:15:08 -0800 (PST)

Hello from London

I should like to book for the conference and hotel – and also my flights. However, until I know whether or not there are any pre or post conference tours I cannot do this. I will not know until then when I may wish to arrive or leave Warsaw and for precisely how many nights I wish to stay there.

I feel very stupid that I cannot find this information on associated tours and would appreciate some e-links please!

Hazel Dakers, London UK researching:

BIRNBAUM (Zgierz & Lodz, Poland), GOLD (Zgierz & Lodz, Poland), HEIMANN (Luegde, Germany & South Africa), NORDEN (London and South Africa)

www.hazeldakers.co.uk