Re: Information, please!
From: robinnm (robinnmaol.com)
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2018 08:00:47 -0800 (PST)
Dear Hazel,

Greetings back from California and thank you for your note.

I have to tell you that I understand your frustration  - and if you looked at our "2018 IAJGS Warsaw Conference" Facebook page (which I encourage everyone to consider joining) you would see that you are not alone... this is a frequently asked (and answered) question.

International contracts take the attention of a lot of attorneys, but we are very close to announcing the Taube Tours... please hang in there and be patient. It will be worth the wait. I should have a status report soon, hopefully before the end of next week.

There will be pre and post tours and tours booked with Taube Jewish Heritage Tours will benefit IAJGS, so please patronize Taube Tours.

Warsaw is an incredible town. I've been there 7 times and will return in April with my synagogue. Not only are POLIN Museum and JHI very interesting places to visit, but the town is really worth enjoying from many different aspects in addition to commemorating the Shoah (Holocaust). I suggest looking at Trip Advisor to see what people do there, but even Mozart concerts in the park or walking the city ramparts make it a special place.

Stay tuned!
Shabbat Shalom!

Robinn Magid
Berkeley, California
IAJGS 2018 Warsaw Conference Lead Co-Chair
Robinn [at] iajgs2018.org
RobinnM [at] aol.com