Hilton Hotel Extra Charge For Additional Occupants
From: Jay Sage (JaySageFamily.org)
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 18:42:15 -0800 (PST)

We have heard that there has been confusion over the Conference room rates at the Hilton, so we want to clarify.

As was stated, the basic rate is 480 zloty per night for one adult (or an adult and a child). Because of the included full buffet breakfast, there is an additional charge of 40 zloty per night for each additional adult in the room (up to a maximum of triple occupancy).

So the rate for double occupancy is 520 zloty per night.

A Google search just now with the search terms "480 zloty in dollars" reports $142.74. With the _expression_ "520 zloty in dollars" it reports $154.67. My guess is that what we actually pay will be determined by the conversion rate at the time we pay. So we should hope that the dollar does not continue to weaken against the zloty.

Jay Sage, Webmaster
IAJGS 2018 Conference, Warsaw, Poland
webmaster [at] iajgs2018.org

  • (no other messages in thread)