Important Update to IAJGS Hilton or Westin Hotel Rioom Cancellation Procedures
From: robinnm (robinnmaol.com)
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 15:03:26 -0700 (PDT)
UPDATE TO: IAJGS Hilton or Westin Hotel Room Cancellation Procedures

Apologies: We've checked with the hotels and they have now confirmed the opposite of my posting... So much for good intentions! :-)

 New story:

IF you cancel or change your plans and modify your reservations at the Hilton or the Westin, please contact the hotels FIRST. They have promised us that they will keep the nights within our block after all - but honestly, changing your rooms around affects other people - there are people with mobility problems who want to stay in the conference hotel. If you're going to change your plans, please finalize things as soon as possible to be helpful to others.

IF you have trouble and need assistance making a reservation, THEN please contact our eventplanner at: eventplanner [at] iajgs2018.org

These are both wonderful hotels who are known to have the best breakfasts in town - included in the room price, of course. But the Hilton includes free WiFi. Westin does not. - If you're comparing prices around town - be sure to consider breakfast and WiFi.

Please don't forget to register for the conference!  Visit www.iajgs2018.org
Early bird registration ends April 28th.

Thanks so much for your help making this conference a success!

Looking forward to seeing you in Warsaw!

Robinn Magid
Berkeley, California
IAJGS 2018 Warsaw Conference Lead Co-Chair
  • (no other messages in thread)