Connecting With Persons Interested in Kovel, Ukraine, (formerly in Poland)
From: Phyllis Fien (pfien9gmail.com)
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2018 13:05:47 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,
I am hoping to connect with persons who are  interested in the shtetl Kovel.  It is now in the Ukraine and was formerly in Poland.

I would appreciate hearing from you if you, as I,  have links to Kovel and wish to connect with others for any of the following objectives...

- to meet at the  conference, perhaps a small group   or
 -possible travel there with others, if possible in a small group,  or
- even regardless of conference attendance, if you just wish to connect

Thank you.

Phyllis
Toronto, Canada

  • (no other messages in thread)